PowerFeed for Vegies is a dynamic liquid fertiliser and soil conditioner in one that is tailor-made for vegetables, herbs and fruiting plants.
Features and Benefits:
- Builds on our proven PowerFeed formula of fish, highly soluble nutrients and liquid composts but with more of everything your vegies need to thrive. More Fish, More Humic and Trace elements.
- Promotes vigorous growth and larger yields of bigger tastier vegetables.
- Contains active liquid composts which improve soil structure.
- Helps to break down clay and reduce nutrient losses in sandy soils.
- Stimulates the growth of beneficial microbes which break down organic matter and release soil nutrients.
W/V: Nitrogen (N) 14.0%. Phosphorus (P) 1.4%. Potassium (K) 8.0%
How it works:
PowerFeed for Vegies is an organically based fertiliser specifically formulated to provide a dynamic balance of nitrogen, potassium, trace elements and amino acids to boost growth and yields in vegetable crops. It also contains highly active liquid composts that condition most soils and improve nutrient uptake in your vegie garden. It is effective when applied to foliage and soil.
How to use it:
PowerFeed for Vegies is ideal as a foliar spray as well as a soil drench.
2L Hose-on Pack, 1.25L, 1L, 1L Ezi Spray, 750ml, 600ml, 500ml.
Where to buy >
||RATE per 9Lt watering can
||FREQUENCY OF APPLICATION
||1 - 2 Weeks
||1 - 2 Weeks
|When used in conjunction with an inorganic fertiliser half the application rate (i.e. not every week but every 2 weeks).
Keep out of Reach of Children. NOT TO BE TAKEN. May irritate skin and eyes. Wash hands after use. As with all plant treatments, wash edible plants before eating. Use within 24 hours of mixing.
Click here to download the Safety Data Sheet
Click here to download Product Analysis